Nordic Finance Network (NFN) was established in March 2006. NFN complements the universities’ own doctoral programs in finance with the aim of increasing the quality and diversity of research and research training via cooperation. NFN promotes mobility and cooperation between Nordic PhD students in finance and faculty members.
Courses and workshops organized within NFN are open to finance PhD students and faculty from all Nordic universities and business schools irrespective of whether their home institution is a member of NFN.
- Associate Professor Ramin Baghai (Stockholm School of Economics)
- Associate Professor Jan Bartholdy (Aarhus University)
- Professor Timo Korkeamäki (Graduate School of Finance and Hanken School of Economics), vice-chairman NFN
- Director Mikko Leppämäki (Graduate School of Finance and Aalto University), director NFN
- Associate Professor Anders Vilhelmsson (Lund University)
- Professor Kristian R. Miltersen (Copenhagen Business School), chairman NFN
- Professor Lars Nordén (Stockholm Business School)
- Assistant Professor Xunhua Su (Norwegian School of Economics)
- Professor Charlotte Østergaard (BI Norwegian Business School)
Director and Secretary
Director, Nordic Finance Network
Secretary, Nordic Finance Network